Let the craziness and confusion continue...

After a very crazy beginning of the week with bussing issues persisting (kids not being dropped off at the proper place or being placed on the correct bus). Also, with the morning class list changing way more than I can keep up with it! I have gone from 12 to 9 to 10 kids. What tomorrow's count will be who knows? Admist all this I am attempting to complete Brigance testing on my little ones that are new and get all of that data entered into the computer.
Well, I have created a new behavior chart inspired by others in my building and from other bloggers. I have included pictures of what they will miss at each spot as well. That is not pictured yet, but should be upon the next post.

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top