Our Baby is here!

Penguin Counting Mats
Well, we have a new addition to our family! Ethan Matthew. He was born on October 17th, 2011 at 7:55pm. He weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long. He is our pride and joy. Since I am on maternity leave until Nov. 28th I have made some things to do with my little ones that will be good for winter and the holidays.

Ordering Reindeer

I did get this idea from another blog, which I do not know right off hand but will find out.



Where is the Snowflake
Penguin Fish Counting
The counting mats are inspired from prekinders.com.
My little ones need lots of practice with positional words!
I will upload a picture of the penguins we create once we do this activity, but this goes at the bottom of the penguins. The kids create their own penguin, pull out a number card and put that many fish stickers on their penguin.

Holiday AB Patterns
Complete the ab pattern.

Where's the Marshmallow

A number game.

Color Snowflakes

Feed the Penguin
Brown Reindeer Brown Reindeer
Where's the Marshmallow ABC
This is all for now but there is more to come. Enjoy! :)

1 comment

  1. Congratulation on baby Ethan! I love your blog and I just found it today. Thanks for all of the great activities!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.