Winter is in the Air

This year I amlooking forward to the holidays more than I have any other year because it will be Ethan's first turkey day and Christmas. I start back to work this coming Monday. I am looking forward to seeing my little ones, but will be super sad to be leaving Ethan at my parents (but at least my parents are able to watch him in December!). With the holidays approaching I have created another few whole group activities or if you children are able to work independently these activities can be used for that too.
This particular activity can be done a few different ways. The children can be given a set of numbers 1-10 and you place the fish on the penguin and the students will have to hold up the appropriate number or you can provide one student at a time with a number and they can place that many fish on the penguin. Another variation, which I will be doing with my morning class is that each child will be given one colored fish.I will call a color and the child with that particular color will come up and put the fish on the penguin.


I will be adding a couple of whole or small group snowman activities soon when I can get the pieces completed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top