Thursday, February 23, 2012

A little of this and a little of that


Here are a couple of additional activities we did at Valentine's Day. We made the Queen of Hearts. Also,using and eye dropper we dropped paint onto construction paper and then folded it in half to make it symmetrical. The morning kids loved doing this and it was great for their finger strengthening.

This week we talked about teeth and the hygienist said this super cute rhyme to help the kids remember how to brush.

Up like an airplane,
Down like the rain
Back and forth like a choo-choo train.

The kids loved it and I thought it was super cute too!

Lastly, one of my co-workers made this for her bulletin board for March is reading month. I am making a different Pete the Cat door for March, which I will post as soon as it is done, but I just loved this! I will upload the shoes soon!

SKMBT_42112022214100

1 comment:

  1. The article submitted was very informative as
    well as useful. You people are doing an incredible job.
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete