Farm Animals

When I return from spring break we will be taking our field trip to the Wolcott Mill Farm. I am really excited to go as so many of the students have never been to the farm or zoo and have not had the opportunity to see the animals that we read about. In preparation when I return we will be doing some fun farm activities. I have found a lot of great stuff on other blogs and have created a couple of my own. I created a power point that has the animal sound and then the kids can guess it and when you click again the picture of the animal shows up. They should have fun with that one. The other two books focus on colors and the sounds of the animals. Enjoy! And if you are going on spring break this week or next. Enjoy! :)

Farmer, farmer what do you see?

Farm Animal Power Point

Animals on the Farm

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top