Dinosaur Dig

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun for the kiddos. Buy some dog bones and on the blog I saw she spray painted them white, but I had an almond color spray already so I used that. I sprayed them and then added numbers and letters to the bones. You put them in the sand table and the kids hunt them out. I made a recording sheet for the students too. This way they can collect the bones they get and then record their findings. I will have the kids use bingo markers to record their findings.
Dinosaur Dig # Dinosaur Dig ABC

1 comment

  1. That is a really fun idea! Maybe even do-able with sight words for older kids...


    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.