Morning Routine Visual Schedule

These are 2 visual schedules I am going to incorporate into my clasroom next year. The first one I am going to use to help my students to do each of the things we need to complete before going out to our locker. I am going to put velcro on the finished side so that the students can move the picture over once it is completed. The second is once we are at our lockers the steps that they need to do. I am going to be putting magnets on the back so that they can stick to the inside of the lockers and velcro on it so that it can be adjusted for spring (when students don't have a coat). I am going to use the locker one with multiple students. I need to still get these laminated so that I can add the velcro, but this is what it is going to look like.

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.