This and That

During Ethan's naps I have had the opportunity to make some of the pinterst projects and am finally going to post some pictures of what we did in our classroom that I have not had the opportunity to do. Here are pics of what I have been up to:
 In the Small, Small Pond paitning. Some of the pictures we drew and the kids got to paint.


  Spring Kites that are marble painted.

 Turtles with tissue paper shells.

 Handprint giraffes

 Wiggle Worm game (pinterest inspired). I put the "worms" in a bucket and the kids draw a worm and tell me what shape is on the bottom of the worm. At the top of the worm is a smiley face and if you got a squiggle at the bottom the class has to stand up and wiggle.

 Jellyfish made from contact paper for the top. Peel the contact paper and sprinkle some glitter. Fold in half and at the bottom add extra laminated paper.

 Penguin shape game. See below for bellies and instructions.


Penguin Match Game-print 2 Pages





 3 little pig homes.

2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top