5 Teacher Must Haves

I am so glad we were able to get up north and see some friends! We definitely needed to get away and the weather was perfect. If you ever get the opportunity to go to Mackinac Island you must go! It is a fun place that can easily fill up a day. My husband and I have gone yearly forever and it is still lots of fun! Anyways, Rachelle over at Life is Sweet in Kindergarten is having the Top 5 Teacher Must Haves and here is my list.


 My kids love dancing and moving. Dr. Jean has lots of catchy tunes that my kids LOVE!
Whenever I am assessing I pull the play-doh out at my center and the kids are occupied and love to play with it. It is also great for fine motor strengthening!

I use LOTS of velcro for charts, scheudles, dots to mark where the students sit on the carpet and for loads of other things throughout the year.

I love this pencil sharpener and even bought the warranty on it. I have used the warranty too! It was definitely a great extra $5.

My kiddos love getting stickers. It is something that can be immediately rewarded for doing a good job and motivated my other little ones to try their best.


Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top