Linky Parties

I know I shouldn't be posting twice, but I saw all these fun linky parties and decided to do some of them while Ethan is napping today. The first one is over at Kindergarten Lifestyle.
You know it's summer vacation when...





This is one is mine. We are heading up north next weekend! Yay! And I have had the opportunity to get to the beach a couple of times this summer, which is always fun.

2.
Blog Title
Guilty Pleasures:
Target



Big Train Vanilla Chai Tea (if you haven't tried it you must!)



3. The Teacher Wife







I know some of these are treasuries, but they are my go to books. :)

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I love all the linky parties!

    Thanks so much for linking up! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Target and Pinterest.. right there with ya! I'm a little obsessed with both!

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.