Monday Made It!



The things I made last week were pretty basic, but something I think all my students will enjoy.
You can link up over at Fourth Grade Frolics
 


Magnetic magnets… I am going to print some magnetic pages so the kids can place the magnets there. I think they will have fun with that.





I also made There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed…I am going to use this for my little ones to continue to learn shapes and abc’s. Dr.Jean.org used this for sounds but I simplified it.














I also had made some foam stamps out of bottle caps.



All three things are nice and easy, but will definitely be useful this coming school year. J



Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I just found your blog! I too teach ECSE! It will be my third year teaching next year! Check out my blog if you haven't already! :)

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your old lady that swallowed a fly. It can be used for all those books: bell... I am your newest follower--I would love to have you come by and visit me!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top