Shape Song Posters

I have made a lot of different things from pinterest this summer and I can’t wait to try them out in my classroom. This is my most recent:

You can get the pictures from Rowdy in Room 300. She also has lots of other fun stuff!

 
This is the direct link to the pictures:

Weather Chart Pics You can link up at:

Monday Made It

I also made this for our laundry room. It is a work in progress. My husband is going to be redoing it reletively soon and I had to create this.
Now for the shape song posters. I saw these songs in the Kindergarten classroom I am currently using for summer school and typed them up. They are super cute!

Shape Song Posters
Shape Song Posters



2 comments

  1. Love the posters! Thanks for sharing!

    Sherri
    Books, Blocks and Baskets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape song posters! I will be using these in my classroom this year. Thanks for sharing.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top