A Teacher's Fashion Linky!

I had to do this as I LOVE clothes and shopping. I will say Ethan has helped me with not buying so much because I get more suckered into buying him new clothes, but when I get the chance I love to shop and get a great deal!

Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)


So here are my favorites

1. Favorite Stores
 

All three of these store I love finding a great sale in! I also love that they all offer longs in pant sizes because I have a hard time finding pants that fit .
2. Favorite Accessories

My husband bought me this Swarvoski necklace and coordinating earrings since three years is leather or crystal as the gift. Matt went with crystal. So these are my must have accessories and of course hair ties. I wear two on my wrist in case one breaks.
 
3. Types of Shoes
Flats (Rocket Dogs) and sandals are my must haves. I am running around after the kids and heels would not work, although I love heels! I also need to have winter boots becase we can get quite a bit of snow here in MI and I get the kids on and off of the bus. Bare Traps are amazing! On casual Fridays I love my Pumas.


 

4. Go To Item(s)
I love my casual round neck tees from Gap and my khakis from the Loft. I also usually always have a button sweater with me because my classroom's temp is not regulated well.

5.Fashion Uh-Oh

When I taught Kindergarten. I was showing the students how to paint something with red paint and had put the red paint on the table next to me. Of course, one of the students couldn't resist to touch the table and the red paint splattered all over me. This is why I buy everything on sale because that skirt was destroyed, but fortunately it didn't cost me too much.
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up! So did you have to wear the red paint ALL day or did you have a change of clothes? I would have been so upset... especially if it were a piece of clothing that I really loved.

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did end up having to wear the red paint for the rest of the day because I worked 45 minutes away at the time and there was no way I would have had time to get home and back.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.