Classroom Organization Linky

Amanda over at One Extra Degree is hosting a classroom organization linky party entitled, Behind Closed Doors Classroom.



 Unfortunately I will not be getting into my room for another couple of weeks, but there are a few changes to improve my organization this year.

The last two years all of my morning and afternoon circle activities have been in one basket, but this year I have separated them out.



I also took the time to separate out the morning and afternoon classes file folder games. That way the students can pick something more appropriate.












This past summer I covered boxes with different color fabric and placed a picture of the toys that is suppose to go in there. Each having a different color and a picture cue should help A LOT of my little ones to participate in cleaning up.



I am going to be getting paint sticks in the next couple of weeks and writing the theme of each of my books on the paint sticks.



My assessment file is hanging file folders with manila folders inside of each. Each of the manila folders is labeled with a student’s name and whether they are in the am or pm class. Inside of that folder is all of my students assessments that need to be done each trimester. My students that are  beginning their second year have their first year file folder also in the hanging folder labeled am so that I can refer back to that.

I also am going to be using a sensory bin on a more regular basis. I labeled the plastic bin and inside of that in plastic bags is each of the themes I am attempting to collect materials for.  Sorry the picture is fuzzy. All of my themes have containers like this as well that holds all of the activities for that theme. When I get into my room I will take a picture or two.



How do you organize your room?!  
Photobucket


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.