Contact Info Magnets


The last two years my parents will not send their child to school and will not contact transportation or me, which is frusterating. It is especially frusterating for the busses that make sure to get to the students houses on time and then they end up waiting for five minutes and the child is not coming to school. So last year I made these contact info magnets for each of the parents. That way they don't have to frantically look for the phone numbers. They can just stick it on the fridge and refer to it quickly. I got name tag sized labels and put on the information. I have been collecting magnets from restaurants and such and put the sticker over the magnet. Super easy! Sorry the pic is so bad.


1 comment

  1. This is a super smart idea! I am SO stealing this :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top