Monday Made It



I don’t know where the summer went and where it is going. I have two weeks before I begin preschool screeners for a week and then IEPs and meetings for a week. I cannot believe summer is almost done. I am definitely beginning to get anxious for the school year to begin. This week is super busy with catching up with friends and trying to complete laminating. I found out that laminating is free at the county intermediate school district building. So I will be taking full advantage of that today! I also was busy with helping my sister pack up and move out to Kansas. She leaves today with my dad to take a third grade teaching position in Garden City. I am SOOO EXCITED for her! She definitely deserves the opportunity to show what a great teacher she is and to just have a full time job. I will definitely miss having her around as it is an 18 hour drive out to Kansas from MI. However, I know I will see her at the holidays and I am hoping to get out there around my spring break possibly. Well, I have been crafting quite a bit while Ethan has been napping this past week. Here are some of my creations and you can link up here Monday Made It:

From www.pre-kpages.com a magnetic spinner. It was super easy and the Halloween spinner is from my Halloween unit on tpt. I used a lid from a cookie tin I no longer use and I made my own arrow as I had no spinners.


The next two activities are ones I got from an Autism resource book. You can get the pictures and the numbers too!


I still need to add velcro below the numbers, but I have not had the opportunity to laminate it yet. On my list of things to do today.

These pizzas I made with my new Cricut cartidge and the idea was inspired from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten. I put different color circles on the back and once they are laminated I may add shapes, letters or numbers with a wet erase marker. Multiple skills can be learned with just a few made. :)

Here is a glue poster I created. Glue Poster
Include circle songs

People vs Place Sort
Number Sequence Matching Number Matching Boys Girls
Circle Songs

Enjoy! :)
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Fun! I especially like your people and places sort. Great idea!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my magnetic spinner, thanks for featuring it! Here's the url DIY Magnetic Spinner

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.