Monthly Made It-Ethan Edition


Ethan's birthday is coming up next month and I have began to do some planning as my time will be much more limited. So here are two of the things Ethan and I have worked on. You can link up here


Banner for Ethan's first Birthday. I used the Boys Will be Boys cartidge for the Cricut. I am finally get acclimated to my Cricut and I am loving it!



Also, I wanted to try the handprint ornament to use as gifts for family members. He is such a challenge when it comes to doing this because he always is squirming and wanting to grab at the object and everything around it, but it turned out decently. I used Crayola washable paint. I wanted to make sure the paint would work well on the ornament and it did.


 
Target Finds. I am going to use the different size pom poms for size sorting. Stickers you can always use and the foam stickers I am thinking of doing some counting activities and/ or color sorting.

Ethan gardening and showing his Uof M spirit! Go Blue! :)




Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top