We're Making Progress!

After a week that started off with two of my students crying the entire 2.5 hours by Friday the students were falling into the routine and there were no more tears. :) Yay! Monday I was a little worried. Also, my student in the afternoon that use to fall to the ground and would yell "stay" has been willing to walk witht he tiny schoolbus down the hall. Thank goodness as he was getting quite heavy! Anyway, this past week we did Bingo Art names and painted circles with toilet paper rolls. We also finished our birthday crowns. We also did Look and See Shapes book and My Apple Tree book, which the kids love to sing! We also put magnetic pom-poms on shape mats.







 

We also put porcupine balls into whip cream containers and played with the school sensory bin. We recored what we found. The bus was definitely the favorite item to find! We had a busy week and all of my little ones are slowly getting into the routine of school. The tears were less by the end of the week and they were beginning to follow the routine! Happy Friday! :)




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.