Construction Trucks


I finally have finished my Construction Math and Literacy Activities. It is definitely more challenging to do this when school is back in full swing! Pre-K-and K Construction Literacy and Math Activities is available for purchase on my tpt site. I lots of boys in my classes and am looking forward to using this with them in the spring. I am going to incorporate it into my transportation unit in February.


 
Activities included:
On the Construction Site Emergent Reader (this, is, a) p.3-7
•Fill the Dump Truck Mats p.8-11
•Fill the Truck Counting Book (#s1-10) p. 12-23
•Complete the AB and ABC Pattern Board p.24-26
•AB, ABC pattern Review and Ordinal Position p.27-28
•Construction Colors Book p. 29-37
•Matching Construction Trucks p.38
•Construction Alphabet and Number Games (7) p. 39-47
•Pom-Pom Magnet or Play-doh Mats p. 49-56
•Where is the truck? Positional Word Book p. 57-64
•Construction Song and Johnny’s Hammer Song p. 65-66
 
Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top