Spiders and Bats


I did a similar We're Busy in Preschool spider following reading The Very Busy Spider by: Eric Carle. It was cute to see what some of the kids favorite things about school was (playing with babies and playing in the kitchen). The picture is a little dark, but hopefully you can see it. The original idea came from: Mrs. William's Kinders



We also discussed Halloween objects. I have the students try to say the word or repeat it if they are not sure what the picture is. Then, the students glue the pictures on to the paper.

We counted out Spiders in a book created by Shannon Martin at Kindergarten Hoppenings.
We also practiced clipping on clothespins to clips. The numbers are on the back as to how many clips they need to add to the spider.

The students liked exploring the sensory bags I just made.

We painted white circles black and cut out the wings to create these cute bats.





Halloween sensory bin.



Here is Ethan's Halloween costume. We were trying it on for this weekend. We are going to Metamora campground with family to just hang out and do some trick or treating around the campground. It should be fun! :) Next week we are going to be doing monster activites, which I am also really looking forward too! I missed that week last year because my little guy was born. I can't believe he turns one on Wednesday! Where does the time go?!

2 comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top