Super Mom

Masha over at A Differentiated Kindergarten shared the challenges of balancing being Super Mom and Super Teacher. It is definitely a challenge to strike the right balance! After talking to my sister, she says "I don't know how you do it" and when I look back I use to say that all the time to some of my parents who were single parents or who were taking on many little ones. It is amazing that once you become a working mom how quickly you adjust though. Your priorities change slightly because now you have another life, but you just do it! It is challenging and definitely overwhelming, but I think you learn how to prioritize and manage your time (down to the minute sometimes) just that much better and you learn to let the little things roll off your shoulders, that at one time may have  continued to bother you. One of my biggest challenges and something I have definitely gotten better about it is leaving work problems at work and not bringing them home. I use to let work issues eat me up, but over the last year especially I have learned to just let it go and it will get resolved. It isn't that I don't care, but I have just come to the realization I can't fix it at home and so until I can make a change then I just need to savor and enjoy every second with my little guy! To all the working moms out there I don't know how you do it! I love how Marsha shared how she helps maximize her time (muffin tray dinners! Love it!) so that she has time to get everything done and make the most of being with her little boys! I love reading mom's tips and tricks to help make things a little easier on them and can definitely learn from them. Well, Ethan is up from his nap. :) Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top