Interactive Books


Many of my students flip through the books quickly and are done in like 5 seconds. To slow them down and actually look at the pictures I made a few interactive books. This was inspired from my co-worker, Diana. She said she had made some of these when she taught an AI room and so I thought this would be a great activity for my students as well.
Here's how I did it:
1.) Scan the pictures from the book.
2.) Print the pictures on cardstock and laminate.
3.) Cut out the pictures
4.) Put velcro on the back of the picture and on the picture in the book.
5.) When I give this to the students I am going to have the students pull off the the pictures and put them in in a basket.
I will try to get a picture this week of my students doing this. I used board books are the pages are durable. :) I will let you know how my little ones do with it.





Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.