November Currently and Teachers Help Teachers


 
You can link up at Oh Boy 4th Grade!
 
This upcoming month is super busy and I am overwelmed just thinking about it. I have conferences, report cards and IEP progress reports due, a few FBA meetings and one of my grad classes is ending and I am trying to get my project all together. Yikes! I am trying to mazimize Ethan's nap times and trying to stay up a little later to get this all done. I am looking forward to our FriendsGiving (weekend before Thanksgiving we get all our friends together for a turkey dinner) and hosting Thanksgiving, but before all that I have lots to do!
A couple of other bloggers posted this Teachers Help Teachers, which I think is a great cause especially after all the destruction that was done to NYC. I know November is busy for many teachers and this can help ease a little of the stress some teachers are facing. So if you are able to help it will help teachers that have lost all of their teaching materials.
 
Teachers Help Teachers






3 comments

  1. I found your blog through Farley's Currently link party. I'm glad I found your blog because I love the link to teachers help teachers. I am going to have to link it to my blog. Also I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with MGMT! Perfect songs to listen to while creating on Teachers Pay Teachers!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Come check out my blog!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through the Currently linky party. I'm your newest follower. Stop by when you get a chance.

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.