November Monday Made It


This past October I made lots of fun stuff. It is my stress reliever and needless to say this past month and the upcoming month are going to be stressful ones! Between work, classes and just trying to be a mom (we are transitioning to whole milk which has been quite the challenge!) my time is spread thin.

Anyways, here are some of the fun things I have been up to. You can link up too at 4th Grade Frolics



Eye spy bags. I got this bag from the dentist and got the plastic pellets at Hobby Lobby. The shapes in there are made from foam.


In this bag I included pom-poms, buttons, and foam shapes.
 
I also made glitter clothespins. Thoughtfully Simple has some great directions of how to do this.


I also made some sensory bags. I used plastic bags, buttons, glitter, and hair gel. All from the dollar store! My kids love them!
 

 
Last, but not least something for the upcoming winter season. I used two wine bottles and sprayed them blue. Then, I used spray adhesive on and rolled them in Epsom Salt. I just got some branches with some fun glitter on them for a $1 from Hobby Lobby and this past weekend they were 50% off! Even better! :) Happy Monday!





Photobucket

5 comments

  1. OHHHH! Love all your creations:) I love your spin on the sensory bags:) I made one for a student but it only has hair gel and glitter. Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those spiders! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten


    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye spy bags! I will totally be stealing that!

    Your vases turned out super cute too :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bottles with the salt. Very clever!

    EmilyI Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.