Nylon Rudolph

As I was putting up my holiday decorations I came across some of my creations from when I was younger. Here is something that is cute and relatively inexpensive.

Using a wire hanger form it into a diamond shape. Then using nylons cover the diamond wire hanger. Then using construction paper make eye, anters, and a nose. Now you can hang it up!


Tomorrow I have conferences. It is nice to finally get an opportunity to talk to some of the parents, but it also makes for a long day! Well, wish me luck.


2 comments

  1. Hey Kate! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)! Stop by my blog to pick it up.
    Sent From My iPad

    http://techsentfrommyipad.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.