Target and Lakeshore finds


I did a little quick Christmas shopping. Ethan was with me so we had to keep moving to keep him content. He doesn't enjoy shopping like me.
At Target I bought some pencils for the holidays and some more ornaments. I have some from last year. I use them for sorting and counting out. All in the $1 section.

 
At Lakeshore I bought some of these for my little ones and I bought a set for Ethan. They were on sale! :)

 
I bought this game. Since my kids skills are so varied this year I though this would be a great game! It was also on sale for $15.

 
I may have to head back next week for some more Lakeshore materials for the classroom. They have some great deals right now you'll have to check out. :) Happy Sunday!
Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top