Transportation Songs {FREEBIES}

After a fun and exhausting weekend I did end up making these two songs. We had Friends Giving, which is when we try to get some of our college friends that live in the area together again. Fortunately each year (this is our 3rd annual one) we get a few more friends to join us. It was a lot of fun and great to catch up with everyone! Then, today was just trying to get laundry done, reclean the house, and get ready for Thanksgiving (we host this as well). Lots of fun!
Anyways, I have been putting off making these since the summer and as I was cleaning up some of my teaching stuff in the basement when I came across them.  I made up the songs so I can put them on a posterboard for my little ones. February will be here before I know it and I will forget about it if I don't do it right away.
You can download them from Scribd or my tpt store. I made the transportation song two ways. One for you to just sing and another way that's a little more interactive.

Transportation Song

Wheels on the Train



Enjoy and Yay for a short week!

1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.