Turkey Week Review

The last few weeks I have been terrible about taking pictures, but here are a few I have taken.

Clipping on turkey feathers. With the afternoon class I had them roll a color and then find that clothespin and attach it.


A turkey handprint and poem for our parents/guardians.

Food Sensory bin. Leaves are also in there, but they are not visible. I had the kids sort the food by color and identify the food that they found.


Snip paper turkeys.
 

Tissue paper corn husk.Another way to make this a bit more challenging is to have the children crinkle the tissue paper into little balls. It's great for fine motor practice.



 Turkey hats

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top