Gingerbread and 5 Senses

I have been terrible about taking pictures of what's happening in my room lately! Hopefully, next week I'll be better about it. We started off the holiday season with the theme the gingerbread man and with the afternoon class I also talked about the 5 senses.

Here is the Holiday Sensory bin. The kids love opening and closing the tins and boxes and finding little items.



We talked about the 5 senses and made a Mr. Potato Head. We also practiced building Mr. Potato Head with picture prompts.  

We rolled marbles around to decorate our gingerbread men.




We also sang the 5 senses song and read many variations of the Gingerbread Man. It was a fun couple of weeks and next week we dive into Christmas. We have started a few activities so far. We have started singing Must Be Santa and saying the Santa Poem. I posted the picture prompts we use here. I love checking out all the fun Holiday activities other teachers are doing! It is fun to see! I hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments

  1. I truly appreciate your nomination for the Liebster Award! Previously I received 3 nominations. I am overwhelmed and honored by these nominations. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your students are so cute :) I love the potato head craft!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top