Holiday Arts and Crafts

My co-workers have done some really cute art projects that I wanted to share. The kindergarten teacher made elves with Elf Applications. I have seen some similar elves on pinterest, but not with the child's actual face.




Here is a cute hand reindeer.


This is not a very good picture but it is a Santa that the kids snipped the red paper and then put cotton balls on his beard and end of his hat. You can get the coloring sheet here


My kids made their paper ornaments that open and have a picture of the child on the inside.

I have been loving checking out the blog arts and craft ideas for the holiday season! Have a great rest of the week!

Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top