Resolutions: Fitness



Link up at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

My goal for this one should be simple...start to get to the gym at least three times a week during the winter and once the weather warms up get running 4 days a week! I honestly should have no excuses for this one as the gym I go to, Lifetime Fitness has a daycare and my husband is in charge of it and Ethan does enjoy being in the jogging stroller when it is nice out. However, I find myself getting very lazy after work about doing either of these two. I will have to make sure to have my clothes in the car and go straight to the gym and when I get home just go running right away. If I sit on the couch I am doomed! I need to stop making excuses and get up in the morning otherwise. I use to be a runaholic (running 7 days a week a minium of 40 minutes a day), but since having Ethan my priorities have changed and I just want SLEEP! The few mornings I have gotten up and worked out before work I feel great and I just need to keep that in mind. I also need to just sign up for some races so I am working towards something. Tomorrow I am running the 5k Commitment Day Run down at Ford Field so this will be a good step forward! Good luck to everybody else!!


 
 



Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I'm your newest follower! ...Have fun at the 5k! I have a 5k to do in March. Hope I'm ready by then..
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "just run" poster!!!! I agree... I make great excuses for myself!!! Oy!

    Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top