5 for Friday on Saturday


This past week was a short one with the kids, but very busy between meetings with our IEP goals and objectives changing to my aid being out, and possibly getting another new student.
Five fun things this week were our cute tear apart penguins we made.

1.They were a 2 day process for many and even a 3-day process for a couple, but they turned out so cute!






2. We did ice skating through corn syrup with our OT again this year. I think this is one of my favorite activities she does with the kids! A few of the students surprised me and even tried it! Yay!


3. We got out the big blocks and had lots of building fun!


4. My Ethan I guess had a virus and I never knew! He had a little rash on his belly right before he was suppose to get his shots and the dr. was like oh he's no longer contagious, but he did have a virus. He never ran a fever and was fussy during the night, but that's how he is the majority of the time so I felt terrible though because I didn't know.




5. Matt and I went to see Flogging Molly! Always a fun concert! They are very high energy and put on a great show!

You can link up at Doodle Bugs Teaching




2 comments

  1. That penguin is adorable. I bet the kiddos had a blast making them. What is ice skating through corn syrup? It looks interesting.

    Erin
    www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put a little bit of corn syrup on the construction paper and using their index and middle finger the students move thier fingers through the corn syrup. It is good for fine motor strengthening. Then the kids add some glitter and a picture of the ice skaters. They all love doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top