A Snow Day {FREEBIES}

When I woke up this morning our district still hadn't called for a snow day and let me tell you I was quite bummed. I got Ethan up and ready and finally after about 30 minutes it was posted on Fox 2 and then about 20 minutes after that the phone call finally came. Better late than never.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but I always find that I spend A LOT of time on literacy activities and many times math activities get forgotten about. It is challenging to fit in a lot when I only have my kiddos for 2.5 hours a day and only one of my students has math as an IEP goal. I want to do so much and never get through it all. Circle time is when I do the most of our math activities: calendar, counting, shapes, colors, etc. I have been trying to incorporate more math into my language center and created these number printing sheets. I also have created some Valentine Math Freeibies to do with my kiddos this coming month.  My afternoon class are ready for printing and it will definitely help them in kindergarten and on the brigance assessment I have to give them coming up at the end of the year. You can purchase the number pages here

Here is a preview of one of the number pages.

Now for some Valetine math freebies. You can get them here If you have a snow day enjoy it and if not I hope you have a great Monday!



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top