CFC Project 2013

My classroom has been a work in progress for the last two and a half years. The teacher before me kept EVERYTHING! There were Weekly Readers (never given to the students!) from the 80s, food dated from when I was in high school, loads of paper turning brown and lots of other things. The first day I walked in the room I remember having to walk right back out because I needed a plan to tackle everything. So I did an initial huge purge and now I am tryin to begin to go through everything again and get rid of things I know I just will never use and there are still a few cabinets and drawers I never fully tackled. That is my goal for the next few weeks to tackle those cabinets and drawers.

You can link up here at Clutter Free Classroom


Clutter-Free Classroom

My assessment cabinet. Definitely needs to be organized and some of these assessments we don't even use.
 
The top of my file cabinet or my "to laminate and do" pile. The drawes (there are 5) that contain holiday/ monthly oriented items some that I don't even use.

 
One of my other cabinets that has this and that. I just need to organize all of these better and put items that belong together, together.
 
 
 
 
 
An overview of my classroom. The outside looks organized, but the cabinets and drawes not so much! I did organize the big cabinets at the left last year by subject, which has been VERY helpful!


On my full day record's day I am hoping to tackle the cabinets for sure and possibly some of the drawers.

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. It doesn't look terribly disorganized to me! Just do a little at a time, and I bet you'll be organized before you know it :) Good luck on the challenge!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those cabinets have been driving me nuts I think more just of where the stuff is located.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same organization problem... the behind the scenes stuff!
    Good luck with the project,
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.