Creating a Plan


Well, I have a plan and hope to put it into effect this coming Friday since we have a workday. I want to go through each of the cabinets and drawers and purge things I no longer use and sort some of the stuff better. Such as putting all the puzzles in cabinets directly next to each other. Once some of the items are purged I should be able to fit some of the things sitting on top of other big cabinets in there! Yay! I love organizing, but time is the biggest thing! So hopefully all of my things will be a little bit more organized following Friday. I also plan on condensing some of my file folder games into the files in my file cabinet because then I won't forget about them, which I do all the time. More items will probably be used this way. I was able to take all of the paper sitting on top of my file cabinet and brought them home and am in the process of sorting them. Some things I will be needing to laminate soon for use and other things I have put stickies on with the month I plan on using them. You can link up here or just check out some great planning strategies there too! Happy Organizing!


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Hi kate!
    1st. Thanks for the comments! You made my day. I am curently cleaning my house and I have no hope of finishing.

    2nd. I see you have already started the cleaning up session, that's great! I am trying to do a little clean up here and there. Just so I can see a little improvement everyday.

    Happy Teaching,
    Vanessa
    Kinderloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love work days!? Especially when you can work on projects like this!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top