Five for Friday Linky

I am linking up again with Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching. This will be the perfect way to recap my week.

 We started talking about winter and made some tissue paper mittens.
 
 
We also made some walruses. The morning class colored them and the afternoon class painted them.
 
I got some of my Valentines started. You can get the mason jar here
I want to make some dipped marshmallows I saw on pinterest too as a gift this year.
 
We practiced counting out small snowflakes.
 
The kids loved the winter sensory bin. It includes small styrofoam balls, snowflake confetti, white cotton padding, mittens, gloves, hat, scarfs, small penguins and snowmen.
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
 
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Love your Valentines! What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your walrus craft is too darn cute! I love them!

    Carmen
    www.exploringthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top