Jan Freebielicious and Jan Currently

As I listen to Ethan who is quite fussy this morning as he stayed up until midnight, playing a kazoo and all I amlooking forward to a bright 2013!  First is the Jan. Currently! You can link up at Oh Boy 4th Grade!

 
Ethan was such a trooper last night and fighting back just passing out for most of the night, but he did it! It was nice to have other kids at the get together we went to for him to play with and to help watch him!
I am loving that I am doing the Committment Day 5k sponsored by Lifetime Fitness. It starts and ends at Ford Field and we will see what is in between. This is also going to be Ethan's first road race in the jogging stroller!
 
I have been thinking about the LEEP surgery I have to get this coming Thursday. I highly recommend going for your annual check-up with your OB-GYN! I have been with my husband for 5 years and never have a had a problem, but after Ethan I found out I have HPV (which 80% of poeple have) and for some reason now it was effecting my cervix. Before that I never had an issue. You just never know when your body changes and something can happen. The LEEP is an out patient procedure and has a 96-98% cure rate so I am very hopeful, but my biggest recommendation is to go for regular check-ups so things can be resolved early!
 
After this I am hoping for a healthy and happy 2013! We shall see what the year brings!
 
I am desperately needing to catch up on scrapbooking and the end of this week may be the perfect time to do that as I am not able to do a lot for the first few days.
 
I am thankful for fabulous friends and a supportive and loving family!
 
Now on to the Freebie!



Link up at fabulicious-freebies-on-1st-january

Winter Number Counting and Identification
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Hey there! Saw you on Currently...I will keep you in my prayers for your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I also did the January Currently and wanted to check out your blog. Good luck with you surgery and I am wishing you a healthy and happy 2013! I'm glad to be your newest follower.


    TeachingIsLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your surgery! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers this week!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! I'm Kate, too! :) So glad I found your little blog through the currently. :) Good luck on your surgery! I'll keep you in my prayers.

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle
    Like Second Grade Sparkle on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top