Matching Mittens {Freebie}

Just as Sasha over at The Autism Helper said, flexibility is key! My para-pro was unable to come into work this whole week so materials for the fine motor center were not together and I have been winging it. Fortunately,the sub has been fabulous and not afraid to get down on the floor with the kids. So this week we are continuing to talk about winter and penguins. The last two days (Monday we had PD) we have been making torn paper penguins. I will get a picture of those tomorrow. The afternoon class finished their Tacky the Penguins. We also have been doing some matching mittens, which was much more challenging for my morning class than I anticipated.  Happy Wednesday!


You can find this Opposite Matching here.
Mitten Opposite Matching Freebie
Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.