Monday Made It- Jan Ed.

Has anyone else felt like this week has been VERY long? Needless to say this week has been a long and crazy week! Monday we had hearing and vision which just adds challenges to the day especially since the kids had been off for two weeks. I also had a new student start on Monday and I had two classes Monday nights. Tuesday I had a student abruptly move. The mom called and said "we've moved to...". He had just been there on Monday and the request for records came in on Tuesday too so she must have known for some time, but didn't care to share. This morning I had a 2.5 hour IEP to transition a student into the ASD program. I have another new little one starting next week too! So lots of craziness and the week isn't over yet. Anyways, over break I was able to do some crafting and here are some things I made.
If you had the time to do some fun crafts and want to share link up at Fourth Grade Frolics



I have been meaning to make a prize box and finally got around to making one. Not one of my best creations, but it will be a work in progress. I sprayed a box and wrote prize box. I used my new Cricut cartridge, Campin' Critters to make the owl and beaver. I also added a phrase at the bottom "Look Who's Working Hard!"
I made this cute snowman with an extra pot that I painted white. Just add ribbon and some pom-poms. This is something that would be cute to do with the kids too.
I made this frame for our spare bedroom using masking tape and paint.
 
I hope everyone has a fun Friday! I will try to post some of what we did this past week tomorrow.
Photobucket

1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.