Organization and Valentine Day {Freebies}

First, here are two Valentine day freebies for you. One for you to make for you little ones and another for your kiddos to make for their parents. You can also get them at my tpt store here and here


Secondly, I have been making an attempt to accomplish one of my New Year's resolutions...Organizing Ethan's massive amounts of toys. We went from having very few to now having more than I can keep track of. They are downstairs, in his room, and overtaking the living room. Here are a few of the solutions:


The storage ottoman has been a great purchase and simple solution to the living room. I had canvas totes out but none of those held some of the larger fisher price trucks, but this trunk does. I have had the 6-pocket chart in his room since he was born, but I thought I would share it because it helps me to keep everything under controlled chaos. Diapers, diaper cream, and all his other health care accessories are kept there. The green totes I just got at Target on clearance! I love a great bargain. They are bigger than the normal canvas totes and I plan on putting them downstairs in the basement. I want to get the Expedit shelving unit from IKEA and will probably make a trip down there sometime soon. I also just wanted to thank all of you that kept me in your thoughts and prayers when I had my surgery today. Everything went very well! I will find out more details when I go for my follow-up in a week and a half, but the surgery itself went smoothly! Thank you!



Have you started to tackle some of your New Year's Resolutions? If so, how is it going?

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the freebies! I will definitely be using the parent card - I love tearing paper crafts!

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top