Snowmen ABC matching game

Well, it is my last day of break! I am definitely missing my kiddos, but I am not looking forward to not being with my Ethan all day. I also start my last two grad classes tomorrow! Yay! I am looking forward to being down with that! Since my surgery I have not been allowed to lift and let me tell you it is quite the challenge with 15 month old. Ethan loves running around but he also loves his cuddle time when he first gets up from sleeping and such! His high chair fortunately comes apart and he has been eating on the floor and I have been eating down there with him. I think he likes it, but now he thinks everytime he goes over to the chair and sits down he gets fed.  Not being able to lift makes me a little concerned about my students as I do a lot of lifting and running around all day. I will have to be very conscious about not over doing it.
Anyways, I just loved this clip art by Sarah Cooley over at First Grader... at Last!. So I made these cute snowmen. I plan on printing them today and getting them laminated tomorrow so we can use them throughout the month of January. You can find this freebie here
If you are heading back to work like me good luck tomorrow and if you have been back I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Snowmen ABC Matching

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top