A Clutter Free Room!



Clutter Free Classroom

Last Friday we had a full day record's day and since I just had IEP progress reports I had a lot of the day to clean out and organize my room. I was quite pleased with how much I accomplished. I will admit I didn't purge a lot of things. My student's abilities have been varying a lot in the last couple of years I worry I will need something next year. However, I did give a few items to the new kindergarten teacher in our building. Lincoln logs and some of the balances I gave to her, as well as, a couple of games, that my kids have never been able to play. I also threw out some of the posters that are quite old and left behind from the teacher before me. I also went through the assessment files and got rid of the assessments we are no longer using and it looks like haven't used in a long time. The bigges thing was utilizing the space better because now some of my big cabinets are free of clutter! Yay! Here is the progress I made:





I was quite pleased with the progress made and I even tackled my desk drawers, which was not on my list. :) Have a great week!

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I didn't see an email address for you but here's the recipe I use for the pita chips. Thanks for stopping by!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=697180

      Delete
  2. You're right about better utilizing the space! I am finding the same thing!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top