A Kind Act

I am so proud of my little guys on the deer bus. On the way to school today one of my little girls didn't have any Valentine's so a couple of my boys tore up some of their work taken out of their backpacks and told her that she can use those as Valentine's and let me say that made her day. She was so happy to have Valentines. :) It was also super thoughtful of my little guys.

We did have our "party" today. Honestly, for Valentine's Day the parents don't come in and we pretty much do the same routine, but I incorporate V-day activities. Here are a couple of things we did:

We decorated some Valentine cookies.

 
We completed AB patterns with candy hearts. The mats are from prekinders


 
We also handed out Valentines and made Valentine bears. I will post a picture of those on Tuesday. Winter break begins today for me! Yay! We have tomorrow and Monday. I will be able to spend lots of time with Ethan and get to the gym. I have been trying to get back to working out and now I have no excuses of why not too. Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Looks like a fun day! I gave you a shout out on my blog! We used your Love you to Pieces sheet! They turned out so cute! Thanks!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh that is the cutest story about the valentine's on the bus! Your kids are so sweet :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top