Certificates {Freebie}

The other day when I was driving to my grad class I was thinking about my little ones and how they don't really talk at all and for the ones that do they are very limited in their speech. I have some that their parents even struggle to understand them. So I decided to make some certificates so the parents can know some of the skills that they have accomplished because my students may not say anything. I think the kids will get excited about it too. I am going to print them on different colors and keep them readily available. Have a great Friday!


Certificates   





Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. These are so cute!! Some of them I could use in the beginning of the year! Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea and a fun way to get kids talking about their school day.

    Stacy
    Live Love Laugh and Teach!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.