Dr. Seuss Rhyming {FREEBIE}

Beginning this week I will be introducing rhyming with my afternoon class. This is always a difficult task for many of them as they struggle with hearing the similarity in the sounds. I made this file folder game to practice. Initially I will do it as a whole group activity and once they seem to understand how to play I will make it available as an early finisher option. You can get it at my tpt store here. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

March is Reading Month File Folder Game

2 comments

  1. What a great freebie! Thanks Kate, hope you're having a good weekend!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top