Feb Currently and Freebies on the 1st

I agree with Farley that 2013 has been somewhat of a slow year so far. I don't know why, but January has felt a lot longer than I thought it would. Maybe I was anticipating being so busy and that's why. Anyways, you can link up at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!




Listening-Ethan loves talking but his vocab is limited to about 6 words. I cannot wait until I can start understanding all that he has to tell me!
Loving that it is the weekend! I hope to try to work on our spare bedroom. We will see how productive I am!
Thinking about some of the homework I have to get done before my two Monday night classes. Ugh!
Needing to start working out again. I went twice this week, which is progress from nothing.
Pet Peeves-This year I have LOTS of kids that are putting their fingers in their nose and mouth. I use to have a couple, but this year I have about 7 or 8! All I can think about are germs! Yuck!

Also, for some Fubulicious Freebies in time for Valentine's Day! :)You can link up here



Catch a Falling Star

Freebie Fridays


Happy Groundhog's Day!

5 comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your pet peeve. Look on the bright side - I teach third graders who aren't special ed and I have one who picks his nose anyways. ;) PS I love your blog background! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Farley. I love your valentine freebies! I am so with you on the warm weather. It's nineteen degrees here right now!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ew, the pet peeve is one of mine, too. I teach third grade and you would think it would be more under control by then. Not the case!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top