February Made It


Make sure to link up with Fourth Grade Frolics to share your creations.
 
Here are some things I made for the home for Valentine's Day. I made some LOVE blocks.


 
I got this wood love sign on clearance at Hobby Lobby last year and painted it pink and red. I have been considering adding some glitter too, but need to buy some more.

 
I shared this game the other week. It is inby inspired by Dr. Jean's Who Let the Dogs Out?
 
You can get the pieces to the game here
 
How to play the game is here:
Print everything on cardstock and laminate. Put magnets on the back of the dog house or put on poster board and laminate. Place all the letters in the dog’s house. (use magnetic letters or attach a paper clip to each card provided). Then using the dog provided attach a magnet to the dog’s nose or to a stuffed animal dog’s nose. Have the students find the letters, numbers, colors or shapes. Students identify and then put it in the dog’s dish.
To make the dog I just added a magnet to his nose with glue. Super easy! :)

 
 
Photobucket

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top