Five for Friday



Here are 5 random things from this week.
1. We learned about taking care of our teeth this week. We made giant toothbrushes.


2. We counted out pom-poms with tweezers and then used the bubble tongs to clean up the pom-poms when we were done.



3. I finally got around to uploading the picture of our Valentine bears.


4. The kids have been loving the transportation sensory bin.





5. We had a dental hygienist visit. The kids really enjoyed that as they got a new toothbrush and smelly sticker.


Freebie Fridays
 
Last, but not least a freebie. My students have been having a hard time making connections with this goes with that so this should help and will also be good practice for their fine motor skills. You can get it at my tpt store Go-Togethers-Pre-K-and-K . Have a great weekend!

What Goes Together? Cut and Paste


5 comments

  1. Thanks for the freebie Kate! Where did you find the bubble tongs?

    Stacy
    Live Love Laugh and Teach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute freebie! I love your fine motor stuff. I definitely need to incorporate it more in my own class.

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.