What I'm Loving









I am loving my family!

Ethan

Ethan and Matt at the Science Center.
 
2. Words with Friends. I just started playing it. It's somewhat addicting.
 
3. Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte
 
 
4. Midwinter break. I have gotten in some shopping at Old Navy (40% off kids clothes) and Victoria Secrets. Swimwear!
 
 
5. Grouplove
 
6. Favorite Blogs Right now
Ashley's
 
The Resource Room Teacher
 
Kimberly's
 
and last but not least, my fave new clip art
 
Krista's
 
Creative Clips
 
 
And last, but not least that I am at 100 followers! I am looking into doing a giveaway soon! So stay tuned!
Have a great Sunday and stay warm (it's 10 degrees here :(
 
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Your little boy is so cute...And isn't Words with Friends addicting?! I just started playing a couple weeks ago.

    Stay warm! It's 9 degrees here, so I feel you!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to have found your blog! Gotta love the linky parties! I'm excited to share ideas with you! Isn't blogging wonderful?! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top