Love Notes


 
 
“Love Notes” Link Up at Literacy and Laughter to share all of the LOVES in your life.


Create a post with your “love notes” and link up!! It will be a super fun way to get to know more teacher bloggers... and provide some fun reading for the last full month of Winter!

“Lovely List”

Name: Kate

Grade you Teach: Early Childhood Special Ed 

State: Michigan

Birthday: July 31

Favorite Colors: Bright Blue and Bright Green

Lucky Number: 22

Favorite Subject to Teach: Reading

Go to Snack: graham crackers (that's what happens when you have a 15 month old)

TV Show: New Girl, Mindy Project
Last Movie You Watched: Taken 2 (not very good)
Music You are Loving Right Now: Grouplove and anything on Sirius XM Alt Nation
Always shopping at: Target
Word of the day: Rested



“Love Links”

share links to…

a blog you are loving right now:
IHeart Organizing


Lots of great organization tips!

Your Valentine or February pin board:

I just have a strictly teaching one. I am not that organized. I am working on that this year.
Teaching


a product you adore: my iPhone 4


 
We’d all love to know…”

What are your favorite hobbies or what do you enjoy doing during your free time?
spending time with Ethan and my husband Matt, working out, and traveling 

 
 
Your favorite vacation destination?
I don't think I have one favorite place because each place I have been to has been so different. I loved going out to Yellowstone National Park, California (all over), and Arizona, New York.






The best advice you’ve been given?
Believe in Yourself. If you put your mind to it you can do it.

Most rewarding part of teaching?
Seeing the growth in my students no matter how little. Also, making their first school experience a fun and enjoyable one!

What are you known for?
Being a runner (which I haven't had much time for).

2 random facts:
#1 I ran when I was in college. The people I ran with are still best friends and always will be. We can get together at any time and it is like we were never apart. :)


2. Matt and I met in college and for a long time there was an ongoing joke we would get married (that's a long story). Well, Matt and I both were like never and then after I left college we began dating and now here we are married for 3.5 years and have Ethan. :)


 
The Loves of Your Life:





Share a picture(s) of your LOVES.




Have fun watching the Super Bowl!




Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Hi Kate!

    Thank you so much for linking up! Your little guy is sooo adorable! I can't wait to check out I heart organizing. Thanks for sharing!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top